At Crown Creations, “We believe in the power of partnership and communication, so that all restorations meet or exceed both doctor and patient expectations.” Great service, high quality materials, and a team of skilled technicians, will pave the way for swift seat times and happy patients.
To help keep restorations on schedule, Crown Creations is happy to offer the following services:
- Cloud based dental software for easier case tracking Labstar.
- Customizable account preferences.
- Digital and traditional impression acceptance.
- Local daily pickup and delivery, as well as complementary 2nd day air shipping
- Complementary custom shade appointments at our McMinnville Oregon lab.
- Scheduled in office custom shade appointments – by reservation – within the Willamette Valley and Central Oregon. (Fee may apply)
As a second generation and family owned and operated dental lab, Crown Creations has the ability to elevate your experience from start to finish. From friendly and knowledgeable team members answering the phone, to specialized technicians for each restoration material. Patient’s individual needs for function and esthetics are evaluated before restoration design commences. Thirty years experience as a certified dental technician (CDT) has given founder, James Thomas immeasurable insight, that he has been able to pass down to the next generation, his son, Max Thomas.
Innovative technology has also become a key tool in daily lab workflow. “As the industry continues to evolve, so do we.” The fire for continued education that will blaze a bright trail for Crown Creations is spearheaded by Max, who is the company’s acting General Manager and Implant Specialist.
From accepting digital scans, to milling certified implant abutments in-house, Crown Creations is prepared to design and manufacture all fixed and removable restorations both digitally and with traditional impressions.